A fifth generation Texan, I was reared in the community of Zuehl which was founded by my great grandparents in Guadalupe County. I graduated from Marion High School and Texas Lutheran College and taught in area public schools for 30 years. After retiring from the teaching profession in 1998, I reactivated my 1985 real estate license to pursue a full-time career in real estate.
My husband and I live in Guadalupe County near Seguin where we enjoy our seven children, 23 very special grandchildren and great-grandchildren and many friends and relatives.
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)*
- Century 21 Quality Service Award Winner – 2013 & 2014
- Seguin Board of Realtors – Past Secretary, Parliamentarian & Committee Chairman.
- Texas Retired Teacher Association – 2004-2006 President
- Guadalupe Valley Habitat for Humanity – Past Board Member
- Greater Seguin Area Builder’s Association – Charter Member
- Ass’n. of Texas Professional Educators – Past Treasurer
- Management Experience – Family-owned businesses, farm & ranch operation
- Supporter of Area Youth Shows
- Member of Redeemer UCC of Zuehl
I am designated as a Certified Residential Specialist. I have been a member of the Council of Residential Specialists, since 2010.
The purchase of a home is one of the most important decisions you’ll make in your lifetime. So whether buying or selling, you want a specialist—a residential specialist. You need someone who understands the difficulties of the housing market, how to best position your interests, and someone who will get to know you and what you want from the transaction. You want success. You want a Certified Residential Specialist.
The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in experience with a proven track record of required sales transactions and advanced training in residential real estate education.